“Seconds count in an emergency. That’s why our team is ready 24-7 to help protect lives and property.”
Wells Sampson, President
American Alarm and Communications today announced it has completed the acquisition of Brothers Security Systems of Auburn, Massachusetts. Founded by the late Douglas Brothers, the company served 350 homes and businesses in Auburn and the greater Worcester area.
Unimaginable a generation ago, mass shootings in schools and businesses across the United States are now a sad reality. To learn current best practices for preparedness and response planning for active shooters, 40 leaders from area schools and businesses participated in an interactive seminar titled “Keeping our Communities Safe”; organized by American Alarm and Communications on October 23, 2013 at the company’s Arlington, Mass. training center.
Arlington, Mass. — Massachusetts Lieutenant Governor Timothy Murray joined American Alarm leaders today to announce the company's new program to help veterans and their families.
Whether you need a home security system or a complex business security system solution with life-safety, access control and integrated IP video systems, you've found the right partner in American Alarm. For over 40 years, American Alarm has been providing peace of mind to our customers with our burglar alarm systems, fire alarm systems and remote video monitoring. Our electronic security systems are affordable and effective. Read more about how American Alarm's Home Security and Business Security Systems can help to protect your home and businesses.
American Alarm has won a new three-year designation as a FAC64 preferred provider of security systems and alarm monitoring for public agencies in Massachusetts. Click here for more information on the FAC64 state contract and our Massachusetts Security System Services.
Stove Unattended in Salem
Report FA 02242015-0804
February 24, 2015 8:04 a.m. Salem, Mass.
A fire alarm from a home in Salem was received. When no one could be reached at the residence, our Command Center operator dispatched Salem firefighters. Upon arrival, firefighters confirmed the alarm was caused by a stove in the residence that had been left on and unattended. The stove was turned off before widespread damage occurred. The home owner was notified.
“Thank you for your phone call last week. I was in New York visiting my sister. I appreciate all you have done for my fire alarm system in Dedham... new panel and annunciator. — Best Wishes, Julie H.”