Carbon Monoxide in Stratham, N.H.Report: CO 07132018-1210
A carbon monoxide alarm was received from the boiler room of a school in Stratham, New Hampshire. Our Central Station operator dispatched first-responders then called the school building to alert occupants. Firefighters confirmed elevated levels of the harmful gas in the building. A leak from some mechanical equipment was the suspected source. Repairs were initiated. No injuries or medical transports reported.
Save Location: NH, USA
Save Date: 07/13/2018
Save Time: 12:10pm
222Carbon Monoxide in Stratham, N.H.
Stratham, NH, USA
Elevator Alarm in Providence, RI
PERSON STUCK IN ELEVATOR
Read MoreMay 3