- Immediate signal transmission—no communicator delays
- Response to alarm signals within 20 seconds or less, on average
- Our own staff answering the phones 24-7, responding quickly to all customer requests
Seconds really count. When fire strikes, or there is an intruder in the building, seconds can be the difference between life and death, between minor damage and total loss. Our security systems have no communicator delays. All signals are sent immediately. Some companies delay signals for up to 4 minutes because their systems are prone to false alarms and their distant call centers can’t handle the volume. In our view, a security system that delays an alarm signal is not really secure. Immediate signal transmission and human response within seconds gives American Alarm customers the highest level of protection possible.
Local U.L. Monitoring means:
- Five-Diamond U.L. Certified Central Station in New England open for customer inspection
- Personal relationships with ambulance, police and fire departments
- Monitoring staff who understand New England weather and geography
Underwriters Laboratory (U.L.) certification means our central station has multiple back-up systems and can operate under any conditions, with our team ready to respond to customer alarms 24-7. Five Diamond Certification from the The Monitoring Association (TMA) means our team is among the best in the business. Of the 2,700 security central stations now operating in the United States, fewer than 100 are Five Diamond Certified. Located in Arlington, Mass, our central station is close to home and open for customer inspection. Our central station staff lives locally, so they know the challenges of the New England weather and can respond appropriately. Our team is always working to strengthen relationships with local ambulance, police and fire departments, so when American Alarm calls, they’ll respond quickly.
Service in 24 Hours Guarantee means:
- Priority service requests handled within 24 hours or no charge for the trip
- Our own team of over 75 licensed technicians dispatched by our service staff
- Our own technical and service staff available 24-7
When customers need service, they shouldn’t have to wait. Trusted security demands peak performance, so we have a team of over 75 licensed, highly-trained technicians, on the road in New England. Each van is tracked by our GPS system, so our service staff can effectively dispatch technicians to customer locations. For all our monitored customers in New England, we pledge to be on site for a priority service call within 24-hours, or we won’t charge for the trip or the first ½ hour of labor. Sometimes a phone call can fix a service problem, which is why we have our technical staff on call 24-7 to respond to urgent customer questions.