Learn how to better protect both your home and business from environmental hazards such as floods, carbon monoxide/toxic gasses and extreme weather conditions.
We all know how unpredictable the weather can be. Thankfully, whatever happens up there doesn’t have to hurt you down here. American Alarm, a trusted security company, has you covered.
When it comes to environmental hazards, here are four ways American Alarm can help protect your home and business.
1. Flood detection – Sometimes, water leaks from flooding or broken pipes can be unnoticed for hours or even days, which could cost you thousands of dollars. American Alarm’s flood detection alerts you when this happens, saving you money and lots of headaches.
2. Temperature monitoring – Extreme hot or cold temperatures can be destructive, sometimes destroying pipes or perhaps inventory at work that needs to be kept at certain temperatures. Let American Alarm monitor your refrigeration and room temperatures to reduce damage and spoiling.
3. Propane, carbon monoxide, and natural gas detection – Toxic gases are invisible, silent, and sometimes odorless killers that often go unnoticed. This happens in the home and also with businesses that work with machines and chemicals. Protect your family, employees, and customers with American Alarm’s gas monitoring program, which automatically alerts you and the local fire department.
4. Severe weather alerts – Even if you watch the local weather reports, it’s still difficult to predict the weather. Blizzards, storms, and even tornadoes can pose a real threat to your home or business. Some of our security systems come equipped with life-saving severe weather reports.
Some of these hazards, you may able to detect. But what if you’re sleeping, traveling, or temporarily away from your home or your office? You may not realize there’s a growing threat. Let American Alarm monitor these environmental hazards for you, giving you the protection you need and the peace of mind you deserve.
For American Alarm’s blogging team, I’m Sunny Gault.
- Subscribe to our blog to stay informed about the latest security news and insight.
- Stay up to date on security topics such as home alarm systems, business security systems, video surveillance systems, IP video networks, remote video monitoring, fire alarm systems, and fire alarm inspection.