Gas Leak in Worcester

Contact Us


Museums Trust our Craftsmanship, You Can Too.

Gas Leak in Worcester

Report FA 021813-0017

February 18, 2013 12:17 a.m. Worcester, MA

A fire alarm was received from an apartment building in Worcester and firefighters dispatched to the scene. Upon arrival the firefighters and the building manager found no smoke, but detected the odor of natural gas. Further investigation found a tenant in one of the apartments had left their gas stove on, unattended. The gas was shut off and the building ventilated without injury or damage.

© 2017 American Alarm and Communications Inc., License Number 1212C MA, All rights reserved.

All services provided by American Alarm & Communications, Inc. are subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of our installation and monitoring contract(s).